Teens Mental Health Worksheets
Get Entire Shop Bundle for 75% off!
READY TO EMPOWER YOURSELF AND NAVIGATE LIFE’S CHALLENGES?
According to the World Health Organization, “Globally, one in seven 10-19-year-olds experiences a mental disorder.”
- Do you often feel overwhelmed or unable to cope with everyday stresses?
- Have you lost interest in activities or hobbies that used to bring you joy?
- Are you excessively worrying, having frequent panic attacks, or experiencing intrusive thoughts?
- Are you experiencing frequent mood swings or irritability that affect your relationships with others?
- Do you find it hard to concentrate or make decisions, even about simple matters?
- Do you find yourself isolating from friends and family more than usual?
If so, Teens Mental Health Worksheets can help you navigate the challenges of teenage life.
+95 Pages of activities and prompts
Growing up was not simple for those who are now adults, and you won’t find it simple either.
Growing up can be accompanied by a sense of uncertainty and insecurity as we navigate new experiences and face unforeseeable challenges.
These worksheets are an excellent resource for teenagers who want to explore their emotions, develop coping skills, and foster positive thinking patterns.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Do you want to keep this private?
- Resilience Assessment
- Exploring Painful Emotions
- Daily Mood Tracker
- Act Opposite to Your Impulses
- Challenging Automatic Negative Thoughts
- Automatic Negative Thoughts Log
- Stress Management Techniques
- Use Imagination to Calm Yourself
- Body Image Reflections
- Emotional Eating
- Assertiveness Training
- Relationship Boundaries
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy Relationships
- Bullying and Cyberbullying Awareness
- Self-Esteem Building Activities
- Challenge Social Anxiety
- School Presentation Anxiety
- Let Go of Perfectionism
- Handling School Pressure
- Are You Worried About Your Grades?
- Handling Criticism
- Recognizing Depression
- Plan Your Day
- Exploring the Effects of Social Media
- Values Exploration
- Identify Your Strengths
- Self-Compassion Letter
- Coping with Grief and Loss
- Substance Use Decision-Making
- Gratitude Journal
- Reflect on Positive Affirmations
- Practice Positive Affirmations
- Mindfulness Coloring Sheets