Get Codependency Bundle for 60% off
or Get Entire Shop Bundle for 75% off!
READY TO BECOME MORE ASSERTIVE AND TAKE BACK CONTROL?
Assertiveness is about expressing oneself honestly, respectfully, and confidently, while considering the rights and feelings of others.
Developing assertiveness can enhance your self-esteem, improve relationships, and reduce stress levels.
- Do you often find it difficult to say "no" when someone asks you to take on extra responsibilities?
- Do you frequently apologize, even when it's not necessary, or take blame for situations that are not your fault?
- Are you hesitant to express your opinions or thoughts, especially when they differ from others'?
- Do you frequently avoid conflict or confrontation, even when it's important to address an issue?
- Are you frequently unable to ask for what you need or want, assuming others should just know?
- Do you tend to let others make decisions for you, rather than asserting your own preferences?
- Do you often feel resentful or taken advantage of by others because you haven't spoken up for yourself?
Learn how to:
- Feel confident standing up for yourself and your rights
- Communicate better with others
- Build fulfilling relationships with your loved ones
- Earn respect from people in your life
- And much more
+30 Pages of activities and prompts to help you become more assertive.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- What Is Assertiveness?
- What Assertiveness Is
- What Assertiveness Is Not
- Passive Communication Style
- Aggressive Communication Style
- Passive-Aggressive Communication Style
- Assertive Communication Style
- Barriers to Being Assertive
- Challenge Negative Beliefs
- Managing Stress
- Check-in With Yourself
- Feelings Thermometer
- Using I-Statements
- Saying No
- Choose A Role Model
- Behavior Record
- Relationship Boundaries Worksheet
- Facing Disapproval
- Consider Your Personal Safety
- List of Bodily Sensations
- Feeling Word List
- A willingness to change!
- Having examples of difficult people and situations in mind would be helpful.