Sexual Trauma Worksheets
Get Trauma Healing Bundle for 60% off!
Get Entile Shop Bundle for 75% off!
READY TO FIND EMPOWERMENT AND RECOVERY AFTER SEXUAL TRAUMA?
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Do you experience intrusive or distressing memories, thoughts, or images related to past sexual experiences?
- Have you found yourself avoiding certain places, people, or activities that remind you of the traumatic event?
- Have you experienced changes in your emotional well-being, such as feeling numb, detached, irritable, or having sudden mood swings?
- Do you find it challenging to trust others or have you noticed difficulties in forming or maintaining relationships?
- Have you noticed changes in your sexual behaviors or attitudes, such as avoidance of intimacy or engaging in risky sexual behaviors?
- Do you often feel on edge, hypervigilant, or easily startled, even in safe situations?
- Do you feel a sense of shame, guilt, or self-blame related to the traumatic event?
If so, Sexual Trauma Worksheets can offer compassionate guidance and support, empowering you to process your experiences and reclaim your well-being.
(+40 pages of exercises and prompts)
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- How Does Your Sexual Trauma Show Up?
- Identify Triggers
- Managing Triggers
- Challenge Your Negative Beliefs
- Find Safety
- Empower Yourself
- Connect with Your Body
- List of Bodily Sensations
- Dual Awareness
- Set Boundaries In Relationships
- Let Go of Shame
- Release Anger And Resentment
- Engage In Self-Care Activities
- Forgive Yourself
- Forgive Your Abuser (When Ready)
Note: If your sexual trauma is severe consider seeking therapy to process your memories. If you get overwhelmed while doing any of the exercises, try grounding yourself by bringing awareness to the present and your surroundings consider seeking therapy to process your memories.