Emotional Eating Worksheets
Get Stress Bundle for 60% off
or Get Entire Shop Bundle for 75% off!
READY TO STOP EAMOTIONAL EATING AND LEARN HOW TO MANAGE STRESS AND EMOTIONAL PAIN IN HEALTHIER WAYS?
Emotional eating (or food addiction or stress eating, or comfort eating) is using food to suppress or soothe painful emotions, such as boredom, stress, anger, sadness and loneliness.
- Do you eat to escape from or numb your feelings?
- Do you tend to overeat when bored or lonely?
- Do you frequently feel ashamed about what you've eaten?
If so, emotional eating (also referred to as stress eating or comfort eating), might be a problem for you.
IF YOU NEED A SIMPLE AND AFFORDABLE GUIDE TO HELP YOU STOP EMOTIONAL EATING AND MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONS IN HEALTHIER WAYS.... YOU NEED THIS.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Are You an Emotional Overeater?
- Exploring Emotional Eating Origins
- Consequences of Emotional Eating
- Stop Destructive Eating Behaviors
- Examining Your Emotional Eating
- Feel Your Emotions
- Discover the Wisdom of Body Sensations
- Create Healthier Beliefs
- Satisfy Your Soul’s Needs
- Learn the Joy of Eating Well
- Rediscovering the Joy of Movement
- Detox Your Body