Worry & Rumination Worksheets
Get Anxiety Bundle for 60% off
or Get Entire Shop Bundle for 75% off!
READY TO STOP YOUR WORRIES AND FIND PEACE?
- Do you tend to catastrophize or imagine the worst-case scenarios in your mind when you worry?
- Do you find it challenging to control or stop your worrying thoughts?
- Are you experiencing physical symptoms such as tense muscles, headaches, or stomachaches related to your worries?
- Have your worries significantly interfered with your ability to function in your personal or professional life?
If so these worksheets can help you manage and alleviate your worries effectively.
These worksheets provide a structured and guided approach to addressing and challenging your anxious thoughts. Based on cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) principles, they will empower you to recognize and reframe distorted thinking patterns that contribute to excessive worrying.
+35 Pages of evidence-based activities and prompts to help you alleviate your worries.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Assess Your Worrying
- Identify Your Triggers
- Symptoms of Worrying
- Worry Log
- Challenging Your Worries
- Worry Time
- De-Catastrophizing Chart
- Dealing with Shame
- Challenge Your Positive Beliefs About Worry
- Imaginary Support Circle Purpose
- Wise Self
- Embracing the Coexistence of Opposing Thoughts or Feelings
- Cultivate Present-Moment Awareness
- Face Your Worries
- Safety Behavior
- Write About Your Worry
- Let Go of Rumination
- What Happened to My Past Worries?
- Establish A Daily Gratitude Practice
- Create A Structured Schedule Or Routine