Gaslighting Recovery Worksheets
Get Abuse Recovery Bundle for 35% off
or Get Entire Shop Bundle for 75% off!
READY TO RECOVER FROM GASLIGHTING AND TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE?
Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation where one person subtly, or sometimes overtly, undermines another person's perception of reality.
- Do you often find yourself doubting your own memory or perception of events?
- Are you frequently questioning your own sanity or mental stability?
- Do you feel confused or disoriented during conversations with a particular person?
- Are you constantly apologizing or second-guessing yourself, even when you haven't done anything wrong?
- Do you feel like you can't trust your own judgment or instincts anymore?
- Are you often made to feel guilty or responsible for problems in your relationship or interactions?
- Do you find yourself hesitant or afraid to bring up concerns or express your emotions due to potential negative consequences?
Experiencing gaslighting can be distressing and emotionally exhausting.
If you resonate with some of these questions, then Gaslighting Recovery Worksheets can help you regain confidence in your perceptions and develop strategies for setting healthy boundaries.
+10 Pages of activities and prompts to help you overcome gaslighting and stop tolerating it.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- What Is Gaslighting?
- Am I Being Gaslighted
- Identify Gaslighting
- Practicing Self-Compassion
- Offer Yourself Compassion
- Setting Healthy Emotional Boundaries